Committed to Our
We are a shared-use commercially licensed community kitchen in Lancaster with a diverse group of talented members that includes caterers, bakers, food trucks, market stands, private chefs and food product businesses.
The Cookhouse is a great place to launch your food concept. When starting a food business, the expense of building or leasing a commercial kitchen can be a huge barrier. Additionally, the operating costs of running an active kitchen are very high. Crowded Cookhouse can dramatically reduce your startup and/or operating costs and can greatly reduce the risk of starting a new food business.
Designed to Accommodate
Prep, Cook, Pack, Store and More!
- Culinary entrepreneurs, caterers, food products – anyone who needs a production kitchen
- Bakers who need deep ovens, lots of prep space and a large commercial mixer
- Culinary instructors who are hosting cooking classes
- Food truck operators who need a place to get water, ice, cook space and storage
Apply for Membership
Ready to get started? Fill out the application online now or download the application packet to print later.
Our kitchen may be small, but it’s well-appointed with just about anything you might need to
bring your culinary creations to life. We’ve thought of everything so you can just cook.
- 6 Burner Vulcan range
- Bakers Pride Cyclone Convection Oven
- Assorted small appliances
- Walk-in cooler
- Stainless steel prep tables
- Pot, hand & prep sinks
- 1000 lb ice machine
- Hobart meat slicer
- Hobart mixer
- Meat grinder/sausage stuffer
- Towel, apron & mat service
- Pest control
- Garbage & recycling
- Grease trap service
- Dishwashing solutions for sinks
- Mops, brooms, cleaning supplies
- Regular hood cleaning
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning and heat
- Private lockers
- 24/7, 365 access