If you’re just preparing food for yourself or for your family and friends, you do not need a health certificate. If you plan to sell the food you prepare here, then you are required to obtain one. Upon completion of membership requirements, we will schedule an appointment with the health department to obtain proper licenses.

Take the ServSafe Manager’s License test (NOT the food handler’s test) either online, or at a location convenient to you.